July 13, 2012

Week 1 comes to an end

This week has really flown by! I am super proud of what all my students have completed in just 5 days. 


Here is the final quilt!  Had you guessed this one right?  So clever! The pencil pillow and Sudoku puzzle were all this campers idea and I think it was genius.


We have WAY too much fun at sewing camp... don't you think so?


 The pile of fabrics turned into this great computer case!


So much fun and lots of finished projects!









I think we have a hat designer in our hands :)


 This memory quilt is filled with this campers t-shirts, baby overalls, leggins and more.  It came out phenomenal.  I can't wait to see how she finishes this one at home.  This is her second summer with School of Crafts so I am confident she knows exactly how to finish this one so it will turn out absolutely fabulous!


We also had a great set of quilted place mats completed.  I would love to eat at that beautifully set table!

Thanks to all the wonderful young ladies that camped out this week with me.  I had such a wonderful week with you all.  Keep on sewing!

Take care mucho!
-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment