April 27, 2010

EQ7... have you heard?


So I have been looking into getting some sort of quilt design software all over the internet.  I always have so many different ideas flowing in my head but figured it would be much easier than taking out my colored pencils and paper. 
As I have been researching it seems that EQ (Electric Quilt) has the best reviews.  People say that it is so easy to use and has a billion and a half fabric swatches.  I was looking at their blog the other day since now I am waiting for the day that I just take the plunge and purchase it, and thank goodness I haven't done it yet.  They are coming out with a new and improved version, EQ7! It comes out in June and I think this is the perfect excuse to take the "plunge". 

I will keep you posted.....

Has anyone out there ever used any of the EQ's or other quilting software?  Anyone else as excited as I am?  I would love to hear your thoughts.

take care mucho,
-Natalie

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! That's so exciting! You are way creative.

    So I'm co-hosting a different kind of bee. Come check out my blog and see if you're interested.

    If not, I'm doing a Bee Inspired kinda bee starting in June.
    I'd love to have you in one or BOTH!

    How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... Looking ways to market your blog? try this: http://bit.ly/instantvisitors

    ReplyDelete