November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Ok so I know I am a little late, but better late than never, right? :)


I am a school teacher and well, we like to have fun with the kids for Halloween. This year I teamed up the PE teachers at my school for our "paper, rock & scissors" trio costume. I can't take credit for coming up with the idea, but I can say I had a blast as the kids took a few seconds to get what their teachers were dressed up as.
Poor "Rock" was mistaken for a potato by a few children but once we lined up in the correct order they were able to "fix" their mistake. I am the one in the middle, a.k.a "Paper". I have "I will not play paper, rock,scissors in class..." on the paper just to make it a little more fun. "Rock" has two bits of graffiti on her that say "I Rock!" and "I (heart) scissors". Sometimes I think adults have way more fun than the kids do :)

I hope everyone out there had a great Halloween!!

Now on to November...can you believe it? Before we know it Christmas will be here, crazy!

Take care mucho,
-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment