November 3, 2009

A few swaps...

I have participated in a few swaps in September and October. I found them all on Flickr (my favorite site recently). The two that I have already recieved are from Swap Till You Drop (STUD) and Placemat swap.


This first package came from Kristin as part of the Swap Till You Drop (STUD). You are allowed to join every month and there is a different theme each time. September was the 1 year anniversary of STUD so the theme was anniversary.


Kristin made a great little quilt. It is very festive and remenisent of a wedding reception. I absolutely LOVED the pasta backing fabric (bottom picture).


For the Placemat Quilt Swap in October I recieved two of these cute spiderweb placemats from Anita!
I had asked for a halloween inspired design and I LOVE it! They have been sitting on my breakfast counter ever since I recieved them. I might even leave them during Thanksgiving, haha.

Now I know you are thinking this is supposed to be a swap, so what did you make? I promise I did make these wonderful people something to swap with but I haven't recieved confirmation that they have recieved them. So ,I am going to wait and post about that when I do.


Take care mucho,
-Natalie

2 comments:

  1. Oh stinking cute! I love all the placemats around the blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete