August 24, 2009

Swimming fish....



I had a previous post about my Heather Ross fish fabric quilt. I came up with the circle pattern and really liked the way it turned out... and now I have finally decided on how I was going to quilt it and it's all done!


I have seen the "pebble" quilting out on many blogs and thought this one would be the best quilt to try it out on. I liked the circles and thought it might look kinda like bubbles to go with the blue water.
If you haven't tried "pebble" quilting I highly recommend it. It is really easy and it's impossible to mess up. It did take up a lot more thread than stippling would but I thought it was well worth it.

Do you have any favorite quilting designs? I am really enjoying exploring new and non-traditional techniques.

Take care mucho,
- Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment