August 29, 2009

Doll Quilt Swap #7


I was lucky enough to enter the 7th Doll Quilt Swap before it filled up. Our swaps are supposed to secret so I can't say who this is going to but this little quilt will be heading out on Monday to its owner.
My partner stated that she really liked japanese prints so I thought of a little coin quilt to highlight some that I had in my stash. This is what the front of the quilt looks like.

I decided to make a simple back with some more japanese prints.
I wanted to do a little different quilting so I thought it would look nice to use decorative stitching. I hope the recipients enjoys this along with some other fun sewing goodies I will be putting in the package.

Check out the Doll Quilt Swap Flickr group to see what everyone else is swapping.

Take care mucho,
-Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Natalie, I was am so happy that I was lucky enough to be your partner!!
    Your ADORABLE doll quilt just arrived and I love, LOVE it!!! It is so perfect--each little print is just as sweet as can be:) And the decorative stitching against the solid is stunning!
    Thank you so very much--your thoughtfulness and skill really shine--and thanks, also, for the moleskine sketch book (sooo handy) and the incredible fabrics--we really do have similar tastes!
    I've enjoyed your blog posts very much and will definitely be visiting regularly to see your wonderful projects:)
    Again, thank you!!
    Hugs, Marilyn:)

    ReplyDelete