September 15, 2009

Back to School


So I have been completely MIA due to the fact that it is back to school which means back to work for me :( The past two and a half weeks have been without a lick of sewing which makes me very sad. I was used to my days full of sewing all the projects I have piled up. I just haven't had the time or energy. This summer really put me in a bad routine, which of course I didn't realize until I had to wake up early on a regular basis.

The good news is I do have a project that I completed right before school started which I finally took pictures of.....
This is a little backpack that I made for my cousins little girl who has started pre-school this year. Quite a big milestone for the little one. I thought it would be pretty easy to come up with a pattern on my own and for once my predictions were right! I am working on putting together a pattern for this project because it really did come together quickly and without a glitch (first time ever!) So as I am getting used to working again it has been coming together little by little. I hope to have it up by the end of the month. So look back if you are interested in making one for a special someone in your life.

Take care mucho,
-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment