March 10, 2009

Catch up day....

It has been a while since I have posted.  I just haven't had the time to take pictures and sit at my computer to post.  I wasn't going to allow myself to go to bed until I posted.  

so on to the post...
First I want to show the squares I finally sat down and got done for the brushfire quilt project .  I hope that when I go to the post office tomorrow that it wont cost too much to send them half way around the world and get there before the end of the month.  

Fabrics from all of my swaps have come in.  A few weeks ago I joined the Spring FQ swap, Sew,Mama,Sew FQ swap and We the People Scrap Mini Swap.  Thank you to all my swap partners

Sandra, Linda, Mona, Nancy , & Monica!!!!



I LOVE my fabrics.  They are all so different yet I know I will find some fun projects to make out of them. 

The last thing I want to share with you guys is my finished OP (orange pile) quilt.  I really do love they way this one has turned out.  
 
This is the front

this is the back


All that is left to do is put it in the wash and get it crinkly! 

Take Care Mucho!!!
-Natalie 


1 comment:

  1. WOW! Love the quilt and I don't like orange beautiful job (back as good as front)!!!

    ReplyDelete