February 19, 2009

Off to the post office...

It's a big post office day!  I have to say I don't think I have taken these many things to the post office ever.  I usually don't go at all, to tell you the truth, but every since I have joined this bloggy world I am using the good 'old post way more  I guess I can say I am helping out this economy in troubled times, haha.  

1st-  to go today are my nine dark blue color blocks for the Color Block Swap.    I am pleased with the way they came out and hope that my swap mates feel the same way.  I am very curious to see how all of them will look together.  I'll let you know when they arrive.  



2nd- I joined the spring fat quarter swap and these two Michael Miller fq's will be heading towards Linda in Florida.  I hope she likes and makes something beautiful with them.

3rd- I also joined the Sew Mama Sew! fq swap.  There is a team of us involved for this one so Michelle, Mona, Monica, and Nancy will get one of these.  Which by the way I would go and check out SMS all this month because they have the cutest projects to do with fqs!  

Can you tell I am having way too much fun with this swap business.  I am really excited to see what fq's and blocks end up coming my way.  Stay posted...


ps- I wanted to apologize for the awful pictures that I have had up lately but... I have my good camera back! So starting tomorrow much better pics will come your way :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment