February 5, 2009

My OP


So I have joined in on the fun of the OP (Orange Pile) Challenge, hosted by Pat.  It is a little sewing retreat in the comfort of your own home.  If you want to join or read up on the challenge check out the link on the sidebar.  
The only thing we know so far about the challenge is that we needed orange fabric (obviously) and a "buddy" fabric.  I had so much fun at the fabric store.  I love the color combo and how bright they are.  I think we may need one more accent color which I am planning on making the green in the fabric at the bottom of the pile (hard to see, I know).  

1 comment:

  1. I love the brightness of the colors. I think those two colors and a bright pink are the colors my DIL chose for my grandbaby's nursery. Seeing them together like you have them I can see how bright and cheery that little one's room will be when she arrives in May!

    ReplyDelete