February 1, 2009

my machine is back!!!


I got my machine back and it is looking great!! I was so relieved when I got the call only one week after drop off , and pleasantly surprised since they told me it would be two or three weeks when I dropped it off.  But she is all clean and working great.  


I even started some projects right away. 



This is a baby blanket I made from the Last-Minute Patchwork & Quilted Gifts book.  I didn't follow the size specifications but I did use their techniques.  I will be adding the decorative quilted bits hopefully this week.  I have had this fabric in my stash for way too long and I think it has come out SO cute.  I have the same fabric in pink and brown stripes and think I am going to make it with a white backing.   It is a pretty quick project too which I am always a fan of.  Instant gratification ... you can't beat it.  
I am holding true to my New Years resolution on finishing up projects and fabric that I already have.  I feel so accomplished and it's only the first of February!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah! My machine was gone for 2 1/2 weeks right before Christmas and I thought I was going to lose it! Looking forward to following all of your fun projects.

    ReplyDelete