January 28, 2009

Knitting away waiting...

So I think these three weeks without my sewing machine are going to be harder than I thought.  So I started getting some knitting projects going to help me keep busy.   I have been working on a cute little hat for my nephew but ran out of yarn so have to go to the shop to finish it off.  My sister also e-mailed me with a request she found on at this blog

 It is a cute knitted headband that can be used in the winter to keep ears nice and warm.  The pattern was taken from Nitty and it was SUPER easy.  It took me a few hours.  Started and finished it after work yesterday.  I used lion brand cashmere which is super soft! and size 6 needles.  I think it should fit my sister well.  If not I can always knit up another one in no time.  I might actually make one for myself :)

1 comment:

  1. You could always knit me one! Don’t need much more than that down here! I can knit, but it’s been so long since I have done any knitting and have so many other projects going; that I think it would be better for you to make it! LOL ~Shelly~

    ReplyDelete