February 25, 2011

DC Modern is a little more official :)

As many of you know that I started the DC Modern Quilt Guild a little over a year now.  I really have loved that I started this adventure because I have met so many wonderful people that constantly keep me motivated in creating more and more each day.  We are so lucky to have such a diverse group of quilters with many other talents besides just quilting.  Insung Kim was so nice to volunteer to create a logo for us...

Doesn't it look awesome!  And to make matters even better I printed them up into business cards so that we can have membership cards.  When I returned from my impromptu trip I found them waiting for me on the dinning room table.  It brought a smile to my face.  For those of you in DC Modern reading this you have these to look forward to at our next meeting!



This weekend is the Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival in Hampton, VA.  Luckily that is only about 3 hrs away so a group of friends of mine from DC Modern are carpooling for a little road trip.  Since I have been all about our fun new logo I have decided to make a bag to show it off.  So far this is what it is looking like... 

Those of you from DC Modern that are going as well, please look out.  I would love to see you all there.  So fun!


Take care mucho,
-Natalie

3 comments:

  1. Oh yay!! Can't wait to see them in person!! Is there going to be a web button version for us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great! Congrats from a fellow MQG member (I'm in the New England branch)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag looked great in person! Don't forget that bag recipe... :)
    Maja

    ReplyDelete