December 9, 2009

Yay... the holidays have come!!

I LOVE Christmas!! It is my favorite holiday and puts a smile to my face every time I see lights and decorations up. It took us a little longer to feel like we were a part of the holiday season this year since we were gone for most of November.

This past weekend was exactly what I needed. All day Saturday was spent getting our boxes down from the attic and getting everything out. My husband was a little scared at the mess I had made by noon. No fear though.. I get so excited and motivated that by nightfall I had everything put up and empty boxes back in the attic. I swear I am never as productive as I am as when I get to put up Christmas decorations (it also helps that I only live in an apartment... I am sure once we move into a house it will take me at least three days. I like to decorate EVERYTHING!)

We put up our tree, decorations, and of course have been working on some holiday crafts (to be posted later this week).

I got so wrapped up in the Christmas season that I made my boys join in on the fun. Above you can see Arnie in his cute little Santa suit. You can tell how excited he was, hehe. He just looked too darn cute to pass up the photo opp.

Hope the Holiday season has hit your home and brought lots of cheer!
Take care mucho,
-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment