December 12, 2009

November Swaps

I participated in a few swaps in November before leaving on my trip. The first is from Sandy for STUD (Swap Till yoU Drop).

Isn't this one just SO adorable. She tried a very cool technique. She painted on the cute little elf and added embroidery and quilting. It is so unique! The little goodies she added in the package were a great bonus.
Janet sent me this great package. This was part of the Little Fabric, Little Chocolate Swap. Ok... so I ate the chocolate as soon as I opened the package, so it was a little hard to get it in the picture, haha. The fabrics are great!! Not sure what I am going to use them for but when the project comes I'll be sure to share.

If you haven't browsed through the Flickr groups I strongly recommend it. I get inspired with every picture that I see. They also host the best swaps so check it out :)

-Take care mucho,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment