April 15, 2009

I have a store....

So I have been thinking about selling some of my items for a long time now.  I was checking out some of the things on Etsy and have decided to hesitate no longer! 

School of Crafts is now ready for business!!!!! 

Of course right now my shop is looking a little puny.  I have only one item up, but as soon as I can take pictures of the things I already have made they will get posted as well.  Please check out my store schoolofcrafts.etsy.com and let me know what you think.  Oh and check back in a week or so when I have more things to look at :)

this is my one item that is posted.  I think they are so cute.  I have to take some pictures of my nephew wearing them to get the full effect.

take care mucho,
-Natalie 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie. Thanks for posting on the site. I also sent you a seperate email earlier today. I'm still new to sewing--I take it that etsy is a site where people can sell their crafts?

    Do you do this full time (craft, teach, etc). The April lounge pics were borrowed from Allison and Laura. The previous pics are ones I took with a one time digital. Gotta get a real camera. :-) Take care. -Joan.

    ReplyDelete