July 23, 2014

Week 3: Using Patterns

Wow! It's Wednesday night and this is the first post of the week :( sorry friends for my lack of updates. I must blame it on my awesome group of girls this week. They have been so busy sewing such fun projects that we are racing to clean up at the end of the day. So naturally I forget to take pictures. I took a few today so that you knew there really was lots of patterning going on :)

A wall folder/ organizer from a sewing book

1 of 2 pj pants she patterned off of her already made pjs!

A music stand case completely drafted on her own!

And always lots of pinning and new projects getting started. 

I hope to have more pictures tomorrow of more of the finished projects. There really have been blowing my mind how amazing these girls are. I mean they are tackling making up their own patterns (and they work!!)
Only 2 more days left :(

No comments:

Post a Comment