July 27, 2014

The final countdown :)

The end of the using patterns week was a great one. So many projects that got conquered. 

A cute lemon/orange zipper pouch. This was a pattern that she modified all on her own so that the inside was lined :) 

A few projects were all cut up and ready to finish at home. So many of my students have ewing machines at home. Makes me smile!

How cute is this bag? She was taking it with her on vacation :)

This student made an awesome word robe for her dolls... And a few pieces for herself :)

This was probably my most productive kid this week. She was a quiet one but came out with lots of great projects. These two bags were made this week and they are filled with more finished projects. I only snapped this pic at the last minute so she's not in it to show off her stuff.


One of the best weeks so far! I loved having you ladies with me this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment