July 3, 2013

Setting Up Shop!

This morning I was able to go into our summer location at Ashlawn Elementary School in Arlington to start setting up for our camps.  Monday will be the first day of 5 weeks of camps there. 


This year it took 2 cars full of stuff to get all the supplies needed to the location.  My campers are going to be blown away with the amount of fabric, yarn and embroidery thread available for them.  


I will also be continuing my tradition of giving out some prizes every week.  I hope campers are as excited as I am!



I am looking forward to another fun summer of sewing with old and new friends!  I can't wait to see what my kiddos come up with this year.  If you are interested to see what goes on at School of Crafts, check back because I will be posting a recap at the end of each week.

Happy July 4th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment