June 21, 2013

And another pouch..

I feel as though you never can have enough zippered pouches. I use them for just about everything and, to my husbands dismay, leave all around the house :)


I can't remember where I saw a finished Sew Together Bag by Sew Demented (either Instagram or one of the blogs I read), but I totally loved it!



I downloaded it immediately from Craftsy (which you should definitely check out if you haven't already!) and sewed it up the next day. 
Although I had to take out a few seems because I didn't quite understand a step I fixed it quickly and finished it in a matter of a few hours.

All the pockets are perfect for holding all your sewing essentials. Plus everything has its own space so no tangles or shuffling to see what's at the bottom!

This one is coming along to the beach with me so I can have a little sewing project to work on :)


No comments:

Post a Comment