September 26, 2012

Guest bathroom revamping

I wanted to make the guest bathroom (that also serve as my little mans bathroom) a little less sterile. The house was painted beautifully when we moved in, so the blue walls where a keeper. Then I added a white shower curtain and had white towels. Can you see where the sterile is coming into play? So I decided to splurge on a fun shower curtain and towel set from pottery barn kids. I didn't want to totally tip the bank getting more colorful towels for guests to use, so I decided to revamp the white ones I already had. I added a strip of navy blue gingham that matched the pottery barn kids things and Ta Da! I also decided to make a tissue box cover (which was, yes you guessed it, white!).
Super easy, super quick and I think it really makes things look nice in that bathroom.
Have you Worked on a quick and satisfying project lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment