March 16, 2011

Baby Shower season

So with Spring flowers come a whole lot of babies :)  Every weekend this month I have a baby shower to attend.  Isn't that crazy!  This past weekend was one that I threw for a friend of mine having a little girl.  It was a small group of us, but we had a good time chatting and enjoying all her fun cute small gifts. 
Here are a few things that I crafted up for the event...

 I sewed up the table runner with stripped yellow fabric to match the invites (for got to get a pic of them) and created the tissue balls using the handy flower method I learned, oh I think in first grade, haha.


 I made yummy red velvet cupcakes with yellow died cream cheese icing.  The fun cupcake toppers were created from Dimple Prints, which also designed the invites.


I had to include this last picture because it cracks me up every time I see it.  We played one small game.  There were 8 celebrity parents with their faces covered up and everyone had to guess who they were.  My friend Rachel was really into winning and making sure no one got a peak at her answers, haha. 

Anyone else out there feeling the Spring Baby Fever?

Take care mucho,
-Natalie

2 comments:

  1. cute! I am throwing a baby shower in a few weeks. the theme is bedtime stories, and I asked each person to bring a copy of their favorite book for the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! So cute. Has you know who seen her picture yet?

    ReplyDelete