March 25, 2010

Another Project Conquered

So I have been meaning to post about my wonderful Everything Tote that I did out of the Heather Ross Book, Weekend Sewing.  This was super easy and fast to make.  I cut and sewed it all in an afternoon!!

To top it all off, I only used fabric from my stash, which means saving money.  I highly recommend this book.  I love the projects in it and all the patterns and instructions are easy to understand.

This bag really is an everything tote.  It is amazing the stuff that will fit in it.  It is perfect for when you are shopping at the farmers market, bringing home the latest fabric stash from the store, or even odds and ends for just about anything.   I have been using mine for all sorts of things ever since it was completed.

Have you tried out a new pattern lately?

Take care mucho!
-Natalie

1 comment: