February 1, 2010

I live in a Museum...

So January whizzed by me and February has poked through.  The last two weeks have had very little sewing.  We are trying to sell our condo and well that means that the place must look pristine... as in museum... like no one really lives there.

Ugghh... It is so NOT my style at all.  I like living in a place that says, "Ooooh, it's so homey"! I like my knitting bag to sit next to the couch ready for me to pick up when I turn on the tv.  Or my sewing machine out and ready, not hidden under it's cover.  Although my creative side is taking a bit of a hit because of this I do love the way our place looks!  If we weren't too stretched out for space in our cute condo (totally because of my craftiness, btw) I would totally stay.  It looks the best I have ever seen it.  I mean look at my studio space!!

Everyone who knows me and has seen this spot has had their jaw drop to the ground.

Ok well maybe they aren't THAT shocked, but pretty close.  So hopefully all the effort in making our place shine out against the rest will pay off soon with someone giving us an offer.

In the mean time I try to do a little sewing here and there.  Very careful not to get too many things out at once.  My husband will kill me if I ruined the museum like quality of this room.  We did spend a good chunk of time organizing it after all.

Take care mucho,
-Natalie


PS- Check back tomorrow.  I am introducing my series of quilt alongs.   I hope you are able to join in on some of the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment