April 17, 2009

Bloggers Quilt Festival coming soon...

I am sorry to say that I wont be able to post my participation for the Bloggers Quilt Festival until Wednesday :(   I am going out of town early (very early, for a girl who LOVES to sleep in) and wont be back until late on Tuesday.  I was hoping to get everything on my "to do" list crossed off before departure, but unfortunatly it just didn't happen.  

Please go over to Park City Girl and check out everyone else's post anyway.  There is some GREAT inspiration.  Please come back though and check mine out.... just a little late ;)


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

take care mucho!!!
-Natalie 

PS- Sorry for the lack of pictures.  I so hate no pictures on my post but I need to get at least a little bit of sleep tonight, hehe.

1 comment: