June 1, 2020

Summer Camp Update...



Summer 2020... cancelled 




Boy has it been a crazy Spring here! We have been hunkering down staying home as much as possible crafting up a storm.  I hope everyone has been able to stay healthy and entertained during this strange time.  
It’s great that things are starting to improve in our area with the containment of the spread of the virus.  This is allowing us to transition slowly to open back up.  Unfortunately, that doesn’t include camps and I think that is a good safety measure to keep up with.  The safety and health of campers is my main priority. All campers that have registered and paid will be fully refunded (with the the exception of PayPal fees).

Due to the cancellation of camps I have decided to sell some fabrics, notions and even sewing machines.  This way, hopefully, you can keep your sewing going, entertain yourself in a positive way and not completely be left with nothing.

Please click on the link below to see what I have available to sell.  If you would like to purchase something please just email me your list and I will send a Paypal invoice for payment.  From there I’ll get your package ready and make a contactless delivery to you (if you live in Arlington)or mail the package if it’s out of the county (shipping charges will apply).  
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to write.
Hoping everyone stays happy and healthy!

For Sale HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment